Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Time: 10 am PT/ 1 pm ET
Duration: 1 hour
Presenters: Chris Hadnagy, Chief Human Hacker and Michele Fincher, Chief Influencing Agent, Social-Engineer, LLC
Registration: click here
The Social Engineering Capture the Flag (SECTF) Competition, presented by Social-Engineer LLC, is held annually at the DEF CON hacking conference to generate awareness for the dangers social engineering poses to organizations. This year’s competition featured 14 contestants from diverse backgrounds and experience levels testing their social engineering abilities against 14 large telecommunication organizations including Comcast, AT&T, Dish Network and Verizon.
Join us for this free webinar to learn:
- Which organizations were selected for this year’s competition
- Specific attack pretexts leveraged, and which had the most successful outcomes
- How the telecommunications industry fared against social engineering attacks
- How data from this year’s competition compares to data from previous years and industries
- What this year’s data reveals about large organizations’ ability to detect and handle social engineering attacks
- Best practices for defending against social engineering attacks
This webinar will consist of a 45-minute presentation, featuring an analysis of results from the official 2015 SECTF Report, and will be followed by a short question and answer forum where attendees will have the opportunity to submit live questions.
To register for this webinar, please click here.