PSYOP, or psychological operations, is a fascinating topic that we will be delving into with our guest, Jimmy Do. May 11, 2015
Got a great idea for an upcoming podcast? Send an email to contribute [email protected] social-engineer.org
Enjoy the Outtro Music? Thanks to Clutch for allowing us to use Gone Cold, one of the best songs they have ever written, as our new SEPodcast Theme Music
If you want to see something really unique – check out our buddies at Exploitable Labs
And check out a schedule for all our training at Social-Engineer.Com
Lets all congratulate Ping Look for taking some amazing titles in Competitive Women’s Shooting:
FEDECAT Ladies 2015 Team Gold Medal, World Championship
FEDECAT Open 2015 Bronze Medal, Americas Cup
FEDECAT Ladies 2015 Gold Medal, Americas Cup
MEXICO Ladies 1st Place, 2015 Don Fidel Martinez Godin
MEXICO Ladies 1st Place 2015 Grand Prix: Buenavista
FEDECAT Ladies 2014 Gold Medal, World Cup
FEDECAT Ladies 2014 Team Gold Medal, World Championship
FEDECAT Ladies 2014 Silver Medal, Europe Cup
PSYOP is a fascinating topic that we have a chance to discuss in depth with our guest, Jimmy Do.
Join our discussion as we find out:
1. Tell us about what you did in psyops?
2. What kinds of factors affected how successful your various campaigns were (e.g., knowledge of the target population, medium you used, etc.)?
3. Did you find differences between your target cultures and the US in terms of what tended to be most influential? Can you discuss without necessarily disclosing the other culture?
4. How did you collect intel on your target audiences?
5. How did you gain credibility/trust with your target audiences?
6. Can you disclose any cool war stories w/respect to influence?
Jimmy's book recommendation - Dave Grossmen "On Killing"