How does one get into the CIA? You would imagine it was a life of service that lead to top secret training with a covert invite. Surprising to hear that a poem and some jokes got our guest Emily Brandwin in a life of espionage. July 10, 2017
Got a great idea for an upcoming podcast? Send us a quick message on the contact form!
Enjoy the Outtro Music? Thanks to Clutch for allowing us to use Son of Virginia as our new SEPodcast Theme Music
And check out a schedule for all our training at Social-Engineer.Com
Emily Brandwin may be one of the funniest guests we have had on the show. She is an ex-CIA agent, ex-Stand up comic, present day comedy writer. No, we are serious.
You will enjoy this conversation where:
- We find out how a haiku landed her in the CIA?
- Why did she even apply in the first place?
- Pretexting, pretexting and more pretexting - top tips from a spy
- Does Chris really own a cat suit?
- Can he truly speak pirate?
- There is just so much more....
This is one to not miss!
For more information on this topic see Framework page "Spying or Espionage"
Emily, like many of you, is an avid reader and gives us an amazing list of books this month: